Upirja is a first-person horror adventure set in the late 19th century in the Balkans. A murky evil distresses the lives of the villagers of a remote region surrounded by snowy mountains. Your mission, as inspector of the King, is to rid these lands from the ghoul that haunts them.
- Smooth low poly cartoon style graphic, musical elements of traditional Balkan songs, for a deep immersion in the tale.
- Main game: six-chapter horror adventure, story inspired by ancient slavic folk legends. Follow the yarn to discover the darkness behind the curse of the Upirs.
Three extra games included!
- The first one, unlocked from third chapter: hunt wolves in a lonely valley, but beware of the giant daemonic red wolf!
- The second one, unlocked at the end of the main game: collect in the forest enough wood logs for the winter before the ghoul finds you.
- The third one, unlocked at the end of the main game: defeat the horde of vampires emerging from their graves by swinging your axe.
Copyright © 2018-2022 | OUTPLAY DIGITAL | Tüm Hakları Saklıdır.