Shogunaria is a love letter addressed to the great RPG/action-adventure games of the ‘80s and ‘90s. You can choose from four available characters, level up defeating monsters, power-up your weapon, and buy formidable upgrades.
The world is divided in 6 different zones with as many dungeons to explore. Traps and puzzles will make the adventure exciting. You can unlock new skills via the sacred statues to open up your way in a metroidvania-styled map.
Each character has their special moves, strengths and weaknesses, making the adventure different every time. Moreover, treasures and rewards are randomized, granting a high level of replayability at each playthrough. This will push you to discover the ending of all the 4 protagonists!
The fearsome Master Ghost has appeared in Yuni Country, spreading terror and awakening an impressive number of monsters. Not satisfied, he stole the 5 forbidden statuettes and summoned the demons sealed inside them.
Master Phantom's purpose is to subjugate men to his power and defeat the boredom of an immortal life.
However, from afar comes a hope toward the village of Yuni...
- 4 selectable characters, each with their own story and abilities!
- A Metroidvania-style world map!
- 6 dungeons ruled by 6 ruthless bosses!
- 30 monsters ready to take you down!
- Puzzles to solve!
- Treasures and rewards are randomized!
- Pixel art and character design in an irresistible chibi style!
- Forge your own weapons, buy new items and learn deadly special moves!
- Level Up system that allows you to upgrade vitality and ki at will!
- A magnificent soundtrack with 70s movie sounds by Antmonk!
- Replayability assured for those who want to see all 4 different endings!
- Use teleporters to move quickly from one area to another!
- Secret modes to unlock: Art Gallery, Bestiary and Cheat Mode!
- Lots of Achievements to unlock!