An alternate future after a global flood.
A young traveller from the wasteland named Victor went to northern mountains by the old railway tracks, in searching of 'city of dreams'. When he finally reaches a human settlement, he quickly realizes that he's trapped - he can't leave from there, and the city's center is blocked to him by a large fence. The desire to find his place in the cradle of surviving mankind turns into a series of dizzying events for him, during which he'll have to unravel the secret plans of the mad city mayor and become a hero-liberator...
- Unique post-flood setting and original atmosphere,
- The author's story and interesting quests, uncovered the game world with different directions,
- Increased difficulty of the gameplay,
- Elements of a survival sim and fishing mechanics,
- Spacious locations in the middle of the waters and mountains, available for exploration,
- The mysterious but omnipresent main villain and the ending of the story that tears off all the veils.