- How it's meant to be played in the first place? Imagine you are impatiently waiting for pizza you ordered and need some distraction. This is it !
- Have you ever played old vertically scrolling shoot 'em ups but wanted
more? Then River Rush is a game for you.
- It's easy to start playing and easy to get to the next checkpoint (about 15 minutes).
- An improved version of oldschool SHMUP games , like River Raid, 1940, Harrier Attack, Galaga etc.
- Survive by evading or destroying enemies.
- Keep an eye on fuel and avoid terrain that is not river.
- Your weapons for terminating enemies are laser bullets (like form old GI Joe and Transformers cartoons) plus rockets.
- Rockets are fired with delay of 0.4 sec so you have to think ahead when to use them.
- You move with WAD or Arrows. Fire bullets with Space and rockets with N
- It has challenging gameplay, if you don't think ahead you'll get into mayhem from which it won't be easy to get out.
- Enhanced pixel art experience from the 80es.
- 13 types of enemies. Each needing a different approach.
- No need for mouse, just keyboard.
- Local leader board (like on old arcade machines, one per one PC).
- Relive your youth. Or see what dad used to play :)