STORYA natural disaster hit us and brought humanity to the verge of extinction. Only a few survived because of "Large Igneous Provinces", these are volcanoes that don't explode but huge cracks open in the Earth's crust and lava just starts bubbling out, oozing across the landscape, releasing tons of toxic gases. The most dangerous thing about an igneous province is that it can keep up the oozing for centuries. With the wind effect, these gases spread all over the world and changed the atmospheric composition. One of these toxic magmatic gases reduced the oxygen level in the air. Sadly, there’s only little oxygen left in the world. Before it's too late for humanity, the Oxygen Center is invented. It generates oxygen by electrolysis of underground water, and the required electricity is generated by using coal but you should be slowly moving away from coal towards sustainable sources of energy. This is the only hope for us...
BUILD, MANAGE, and RESEARCHThe world has changed. Start a new civilization for all survivors around the globe. Fulfill your people's basic needs with a nice living place, steady water and food supplies. Research new features and buildings to increase their confidence and education level.
LEAD YOUR PEOPLENow it's your time, you’re the leader. Prove your worth as a leader to everyone! Coordinate and assign your people to different workplaces. Let them produce all required materials.
OVERCOME THE NATURAL CHALLENGESProtect your people. Prepare for recurring and intense frosts and droughts, and plan ahead by stocking up water and food. Get ready for deadly winds, and generate the required energy by using coal or make your plan to move away from coal towards sustainable energy resources.
EXPLOREFind all survivors around the globe and let them join your settlement. Detect abandoned areas and then send your team to explore the area and collect anything useful.
- Keep the Oxygen Center running and build your own city around it
- Survive in a world of constant threats including deadly winds, crack explosions, frosts and droughts
- Gather or produce many different resources and try to stock all types of food, material, and water
- Lead your people and increase their confidence and education level for better productivity
- Find and warmly welcome every survivor around the globe
- Research and develop to unlock new features and buildings
- Find all abandoned places around your settlement and send your team to collect food and material
- Take care of the dead trees and revive them