In the underworld, where creatures of all shapes and sizes live, a Selection Battle is announced to decide the next Overlord. Complete labyrinths and collect crystals to achieve the title of Overlord!
Proceed through dungeon-like labyrinths building up your card deck in a roguelite style! There are up to 5 different labyrinth themes based on card genres like poison or graveyards. Enjoy a different deck experience each time you visit the labyrinth as the number of cards increase. Over 300 types of cards and 150 types of treasure await you, so combos and combinations are up to you.
Let's conquer the labyrinths and become the next Overlord!
- Card-deck turn-based battles
- Labyrinth exploration in a roguelite style
- Up to 5 unique labyrinth themes
- Over 300 types of cards
- Over 150 types of treasure
- And more elements you'd expect from a JRPG and roguelike game!
- You can play from the opening to the dungeon Scream Peak which is unlocked early in the game, and Scream Peak can be played repeatedly. In-game currency, etc. can also be used in the demo version, however, you cannot use the Secret Room (cheat-unlocking) functions, purchase the downloadable content, or unlock the achievements.
- The saved data cannot be carried over to the full game version.