Incoherence is a fragmented first-person point and click mystery adventure game.
Enter the mind of Jason Bethlam as he awakes to a brightly lit room. With an assortment of items, a camera, and no memory of how you got there you’ll need to photograph everything and solve puzzles to piece together the mystery of what happened and escape.
The first instalment in the Glitch Broken Dreams Collection, Incoherence is a compact mystery game chock-full of puzzles, secrets, and questions.
- A first person point and click adventure game.
- Trademark Glitch humour and puzzles that will leave you screaming at us.
- Absolutely no adverts or in app purchases.
- The Glitch Camera to help you solve puzzles and keep track of clues.
- Lots of clues to find and puzzles to solve.
- A beautiful soundtrack and immersive sound effects.
- A full Hint System to help you if you get stuck.
- 8 save slots, share the game with your family!
- Auto-saves your progress!
Glitch Games is a tiny independent ‘studio’ from the UK.
Find out more on our Website.
Chat with us on Discord.
Follow us on Twitter.
Find us on Facebook.