About the game
The "I've Seen Everything" quiz is a game for those who want to test their erudition, logical thinking, memory, and attention. The game is entertaining and educational at the same time.
The quiz contains lots of interesting pictures and facts. By using hints and anti-hints, you can build your own game strategy: using hints to give correct answers or using more anti-hints to make your opponent’s game harder.
You will need to recognize what you see in the picture (which could be a famous person, a flag, a fruit, an animal, a mineral, or etc.) and choose one of four possible answers.
You are about to experience how a cadet from a race of humanoid aliens would study Earth to prepare for the exam to be promoted to consultant in a regiment of outer space invaders.
- Multiplayer (up to 4 players)
- Questions are represented in the form of pictures.
- Some categories are: actors, actresses, fishes, animals, star constellations, dinosaurs, national emblems, national flags, fruits and vegetables, minerals,
- musical instruments, painters, people of historical importance, singers, and mythological creatures.
- Tips and bonuses in the game
- A few thousand colorful pictures
- Cross-platform (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Steam achievements