Build and protect cities with factories in an infinite hex world.
Best way to play the game: Singleplayer / Mouse and Keyboard.
- Balance production and consumption of your city.
- Research new technologies,
- Build more factories,
- Build more cities,
- Explore new tiles and new planets,
- Protect your cities from alien sabotage,
- Use the Map Maker to build your own worlds,
- Get Steam Achievements,
- Compare with other players with the Steam Leaderboards!
Multiplayer Online Stock Exchange.Reach tier 5 to be able to trade items in the Stock Market with other players online in real-time.
Features in this prototype:
- 41 Initial Buildings (Build Roads, Miners, Farms, Factories, Houses and Services)
- 15 Initial types of Tiles
- 7 Research areas
- 2 Citizen class
- 1 Alien Saboteur class
- 1 Spaceship class
- 39 Parts to produce
- 2 Planets (Earth and Moon)
- Testing phase of the Online Stock Market
Some thoughts for the next versions of the game:
- + new Buildings (More factories, farms, power generators, miners...)
- + new tile types (Desert, uranium, pasture, bauxite, oil...)
- + parts to produce ( Canned Food, Tools, Satellites, Smartphones...)
- + Citizen Classes (Engineers, Scientists, Ecologists...)
- + types of houses
- + types of services (Health Center, School, Stadium...)
- Manual Turrets, Automatic Turrets and Spaceship to fight new enemies
And more thoughts...Add a Character
Start adding content to the wiki on \fandom
Create all the story of the game
Make new planets and travelling
Add supply pods
Manual and Automatic turrets to defend your cities
Spaceships to defend your cities
New missions to produce/atack/dominate new places
Mod support using Steam Workshop
Sell and buy items in-game (send them to other planets)
This is a passion project that will go on for a long time.
I'm a solo developer who also makes mods for Satisfactory and Factorio.
Aquila Industrial - Satisfactory Mods
DellAquila - Factorio Mods
Music by JuliusH from Pixabay
Italian translation by Micol Pennese
Portuguese translation by Andre Aquila
German translation by Astradaha
French translation by Thierry Lemieux-Raymond