Forrader Hero – turn-based roguelike dungeon crawler where heroes can’t step back and must fight through the end to save their soul in ‘Forgotten Proto.World’ fighting hordes of monsters, undead creatures, and their overlords.
- Several heroes to play, which represent different tactics to follow
- Each hero has unique skills that will help to fight through hordes of undead
- A casual turn-based yet tactical gameplay that needs a correct decision-making
- Properly make your way: collect items that increase the hero’s survivability, choose the better path to avoid unnecessary danger, and be ready to face the Lord of the ‘Forgotten Proto.World’
- One more run: if you lose try again, that is all – discover the heroes’ strengths to succeed. You can’t be ready for anything, because every ending is the new beginning
- No step back! You can’t go back because heroes don’t behave like that, keep it in mind!
- Play with only a keyboard or only a mouse (controllers supported too)