About This GameFIRSTDATE: LATE TO DATE is a romantic-comedy interactive cinematic (FMV) game in which the audience determines the progress of the movie with the options that appear every minute.
Erdem must make Derya forgive him in this late first meeting, or their relationship will end before it ever started.
Erdem will be dragged along different paths with the decisions he will make, and he will be able to experience many situations that may arise from the relationship between men and women. Every decision he takes will lead him to different paths and different endings.
- It is a romantic-comedy FMV game shot in 4K with real actors.
- There are 7 elimination endings and 8 main endings with different option combinations.
- It takes an average of 30 minutes to reach any end of the game.
- When one of the main endings of the game is reached, the return to the milestones passed or the beginning of the game is unlocked.
- It offers stories set in parallel universes with a story of more than 5000 words.
- Provides the player's effect on the character, with options coming in less than a minute.